“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” A.E.

hope this blog warms ur soul

hope this blog warms ur soul

Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy 4th Night of Chanukah!

A very busy non-stop week

movie reviews and local theater reviews coming soooon

st nick breezed by on the 5th and

tonight the wonderful week was capped off with a relaxing evening

of Chanukah celebrating at Maya’s stage buddy’s home.










Maya choose to bring dessert,
so this digimom googled her way to rugelach!
and then searching for tricks and secrets....
I can bake via
npr podcasts -woohoo!

honestly I couldn't pronounce the word ru-ga-la until i listened...

really helped to understand the process 2!
Rugelach are pretty and versatile


-one batch can be flavored four different ways...
they seem 2 b a hit

‘cause andrea’s dad discovered them

b4 dinner was done

and he loved ‘em!

This is the
recipe I used.

I doubled it but still need 2 make up the second batch...

will do some more tomorrow any suggestions for fillings??
…still four nights left to celebrate!


PS The best part was being able to sample all the

ozzzing goodness


from the parchment ans cooking mats between batches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I say I LOVE your site... Thank you.

Unknown said...

Happy Chanukah! Did I spell that right? I love your pictures on flickr too!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I think I'll try this recipe(minus the raisins)
Thanks for sharing...looked like a great night for Celebrating